Palm hearts Ceviche
– 2 jars 450 gr of Palm hearts VALLE FERTIL.
– 1 ½ onions cut in julienne.
– ½ jar of chili peppers in slices VALLE FERTIL.
– 1 can of peruvian corns VALLE FERTIL.
– 4-5 juice of lime.
– ¼ cup of cilantro chopped.
– Salt and pepper to taste.
– Chullpi corn.
– Lettuce leaves to decorate.
– 2 tomatoes, peeled, without seeds and chopped into tiny squares.
– Olive oil VALLE FERTIL.
– 1 avocado cut in small cubes.
– Green olives VALLE FERTIL, chopped.
Soak the onion in water for 20 minutes. Drain and season with salt and pepper, set aside.
Place the Palm hearts, cut into ½” slices and then in halves into a container and mix with the chili pepper and cooked corn.
Add the onion, lime juice and the cilantro. Season with salt and pepper; mix well. If you want, mix with the diced avocado, olives and chopped tomatoes.
Serve on lettuce leaves and accompany with chullpi corn. Drizzle with olive oil.