Mushrooms, asparagus and goat cheese quesadillas
– 2 tablespoons extra virgen olive oil VALLE FERTIL.
– 1 jar green asparagus 360gr VALLE FERTIL, cut into 1 1/2″ plieces.
– 1 jar mushrooms VALLE FERTIL.
– 5 flour tortillas, 10″ each.
– 4 ounces herbed goat cheese.
– 1/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped.
– salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
– to garnish: cilantro leaves.
In a skiller, heat one tablespoon of olive oil over medium
heat. Saute asparagus until lightly browned, stirring constantly.
Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
Spread one side of each tortilla with goat cheese. Divide the
asparagus mixture and cilantro into tortillas. Fold tortillas in hald. Brush
tortilla edges with remaining oil.
In a skiller over medium heat, cook
quesadillas until lightly browned on both sides.
Cut in half and garnish with cilantro leaves.